Order Glucophage generic
Active Ingredient: Metformin
Glucophage is used for treating type 2 diabetes.
Where to buy Glucophage online?
achat glucophage en montreal | glucophage no perscription usa glucophage shipping | glucophage reseptfrie for neste dag levering | glucophage ingen script | glucophage 25 mg pris | glucophage og prissammenligning | glucophage laveste pris | glucophage bestilling uten en dr | glucophage force australia no prescription | glucophage handkob erstatning | glucophage buy cod | glucophage rabatt pa linje | glucophage daily the 800 number to place order | glucophage a from mexico without a perscription | glucophage diskus overnight delivery saturday | glucophage prissammenligning | glucophage torsk no rx | glucophage usp billigt uden rx | glucophage levering samme dag | glucophage without rx | glucophage 100 mg best price | glucophage shipping | achat glucophage gratuit buy online | glucophage canada free sample | glucophage sublingual uk where buy onlune | glucophage met drug class | glucophage without a perscription canadian | glucophage gratis forsendelse | achat glucophage vendre acheter | glucophage lgemiddelklasse | glucophage overnight online | glucophage uk order online | glucophage ingen leger konsultere | glucophage billig ved postanvisning | glucophage canada prescription | glucophage online med nasta dag sjofarten | glucophage ds soft | glucophage compra pillola il farmaco | glucophage kan jeg fa uten resept | glucophage online canada no prescription | glucophage levereras cod pa lordag leverans | glucophage recept | glucophage and clavulanate cod online orders | glucophage billig nste dag | glucophage cvs priser | glucophage price in canada | glucophage drug | glucophage uten rx | glucophage till forsaljning billigt pa natet | glucophage nz online bestilling | glucophage med overnatning glucophage | glucophage rabatt | glucophage information post | glucophage nz online order | glucophage amerikanske apotek for uten rx | glucophage usp leveret torsk glucophage | glucophage billig overnattning leverans | glucophage 25 mg price | achat glucophage pharmacie fed ex | glucophage postoppkrav | glucophage london over the counter | glucophage gracieux ordonnance | glucophage fri lordag leverans | glucophage vendita su internet in svizzera | glucophage billige online | glucophage pille hvordan du bestiller | glucophage super fluox force weight loss | glucophage billig levering neste dag | glucophage without a perscription shipped overnight express | glucophage lav pris uten resept | glucophage over natten levering av uten resept | glucophage cod next day delivery | glucophage uten resept overnight | glucophage generico effetti collaterali | glucophage envoyer cette | glucophage citrate glucophage compare price washington dc | glucophage har du brug for recept uk | glucophage ingen rx lordag levering | glucophage in canada | glucophage utan presciption | 100 mg pris glucophage | glucophage ingen rx lordag leverans | achat glucophage en france | glucophage citrate glucophage sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | glucophage levering glucophage | glucophage next day no perscription | glucophage weight loss | glucophage farmaco comprare costo | glucophage sublingual overnight glucophage | glucophage generisk ekspresforsendelse | glucophage walmart price | glucophage ds | glucophage online canada compare price | glucophage ups delivery only | glucophage sr drug no prescription | glucophage natten inget skript mastercard accepteras | glucophage ingen recept nste dag levering | glucophage shipped cod on saturday delivery | glucophage sr commander acheter en | glucophage with no perscription overnight shipping
Glucophage is used for treating type 2 diabetes. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines. Glucophage is a biguanide antidiabetic. It works by decreasing the amount of sugar that the liver produces and the intestines absorb. It also helps to make your body more sensitive to the insulin that you naturally produce.
Use Glucophage as directed by your doctor.
- Take Glucophage by mouth with food.
- Take Glucophage on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Glucophage at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Glucophage even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Glucophage, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Glucophage.
Store Glucophage at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Glucophage out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Metformin hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Glucophage if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Glucophage
- you have congestive heart failure that is treated by medicine
- you have a severe infection, low blood oxygen levels, kidney or liver problems, high blood ketone or acid levels (eg, diabetic ketoacidosis), or severe dehydration
- you have had a stroke or a recent heart attack, or you are in shock
- you are 80 years old or older and have not had a kidney function test
- you will be having surgery or certain lab procedures.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Glucophage. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart failure), lung or breathing problems, thyroid problems, stomach or bowel problems (eg, paralysis, blockage), adrenal or pituitary problems, or lactic acidosis
- if you have vomiting, diarrhea, poor health or nutrition, low blood calcium or vitamin B12 levels, or anemia, or if you are dehydrated
- if you have an infection, fever, recent injury, or moderate to severe burns
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of alcohol abuse
- if you will be having surgery or certain lab procedures
- if you take a beta-blocker (eg, propranolol).
Some medicines may interact with Glucophage. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amiloride, cimetidine, digoxin, morphine, procainamide, quinidine, quinine, ranitidine, triamterene, trimethoprim, or vancomycin because they may increase the risk of Glucophages side effects
- Calcium channel blockers (eg, nifedipine), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), estrogen, hormonal contraceptives (eg, birth control pills), insulin, isoniazid, nicotinic acid, phenothiazine (eg, chlorpromazine), phenytoin, sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide), sympathomimetics (eg, albuterol, pseudoephedrine), or thyroid hormones (eg, levothyroxine) because the risk of high or low blood sugar may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Glucophage may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Dizziness may occur while you are taking Glucophage. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Glucophage with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol while you use Glucophage. Talk to your doctor or health care provider before you drink alcohol while you use Glucophage.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Glucophage before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Be careful not to become dehydrated, especially during hot weather or while you are being active. Dehydration may increase the risk of Glucophages side effects.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, you will need to take care not to become dehydrated. Contact your doctor for instructions.
- Carry an ID card at all times that says you have diabetes. Check your blood sugar levels as directed by your doctor. If they are often higher or lower than they should be and you take Glucophage exactly as prescribed, tell your doctor.
- Glucophage does not usually cause low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may be more likely to occur if you skip a meal, exercise heavily, or drink alcohol. It may also be more likely if you take Glucophage along with certain medicines for diabetes (eg, sulfonylureas, insulin). It is a good idea to carry a reliable source of glucose (eg, tablets or gel) to treat low blood sugar. If this is not available, you should eat or drink a quick source of sugar like table sugar, honey, candy, orange juice, or non-diet soda. This will raise your blood sugar level quickly. Tell your doctor right away if this happens. To prevent low blood sugar, eat meals at the same time each day and do not skip meals.
- Fever, infection, injury, or surgery may increase your risk for high or low blood sugar levels. If any of these occur, check your blood sugar closely and tell your doctor right away.
- Glucophage may commonly cause stomach upset, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea at the beginning of treatment. If you develop unusual or unexpected stomach problems, or if you develop stomach problems later during treatment, contact your doctor at once. This may be a sign of lactic acidosis.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, fasting blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, and blood counts, may be performed while you use Glucophage. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Glucophage with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects. Low blood sugar levels may also be more difficult to recognize in the elderly.
- Glucophage should not be used in children younger 10 years safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Glucophage while you are pregnant. It is not known if Glucophage is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Glucophage.
When used for long periods of time, Glucophage may not work as well. If your blood sugar has been under control and then becomes hard to manage, contact your doctor. Do not change the dose of your medicine without checking with your doctor.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea gas headache indigestion nausea stomach upset temporary metallic taste vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain or discomfort dizziness or lightheadedness fast or difficult breathing feeling of being unusually cold fever, chills, or persistent sore throat general feeling of being unwell muscle pain or weakness slow or irregular heartbeat unusual drowsiness unusual or persistent stomach pain or discomfort unusual tiredness or weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
LOOK FOR SIMILAR ITEMS IN HTIS CATEGORY:
BUY CHEAP ACTOPLUS MET | ORDER ACTOPLUS MET NO CREDITCARD
ORDER METFORMIN WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION FROM US PHARMACY | BUY CHEAP OVERNIGHT METFORMIN
ORDER CHEAP GLUCOTROL XL NO PRESCRIPTION | GLUCOTROL XL NO DOCTORS RX
ACTOS NO PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT COD DELIVERY | ORDER ACTOS ONLINE CANADIAN NO SCRIPT
HOW TO GET GLUCOPHAGE RX | GLUCOPHAGE NO DOCTORS RX
no comments yet