Order Paroxetine generic
Active Ingredient: paroxetine
Paroxetine is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Where to buy Paroxetine online?
paroxetine kob torsk kontant levering | paroxetine without a perscription or membership | paroxetine og pris sammenligning | paroxetine rabatt pa linje | paroxetine online no perscription overnight | paroxetine comprime pharmacie vallee d aoste | paroxetine hvorfor er priserne sa hoje | paroxetine usp ups frakt cod | paroxetine billig paroxetine | paroxetine for sale canada | paroxetine soft american express canada | paroxetine by mail | paroxetine with no perscriptions | paroxetine compare price walgreens | paroxetine online next day shipping | paroxetine ups leverans endast | paroxetine generisk i storbritannien | achat paroxetine sans ordonnance comprime l alcool | paroxetine no rx needed cod accepted | paroxetine fumarate uk do you need prescription | paroxetine billig overnatting paroxetine | paroxetine cod overnattbefordran | paroxetine pay cod | paroxetine prisjamforelser | paroxetine fumarate online with no perscription or membership | paroxetine milano generico senza | paroxetine lowest prices | paroxetine overnight online | paroxetine natet nasta dag | paroxetine price comparisons | paroxetine kopa paroxetine | paroxetine online pharmacy canada cheap | 100 mg paroxetine sublingual | paroxetine dispersible au rabais soft | paroxetine no perscription usa paroxetine shipping | paroxetine hurtig levering | paroxetine compare price | paroxetine no rx cod | paroxetine vil hjlpe lav testoserone | paroxetine beau prix pas | paroxetine citrate without presciption | achat paroxetine prescrire united nations medicament | paroxetine ed drog | paroxetine cod pharmacy | paroxetine without prescription cod | paroxetine billigste pris for generisk uten resept | paroxetine la lowest price | paroxetine compra farmacia line | paroxetine kjop billig no rx | paroxetine matet ex | paroxetine kjope generisk | paroxetine billigt pris | paroxetine with free paroxetine overnight | paroxetine no doctors prescription | paroxetine godkjente stoffet vil | paroxetine over the counter in canada | paroxetine no physician | paroxetine overnight us delivery | paroxetine soft without a dr | paroxetine og paroxetine lgemiddelinteraktioner | paroxetine acquistare in farmacia su internet | paroxetine sodium cash on delivery | paroxetine farmacia senza prescrizione acquistare | paroxetine acetate cod next day delivery | paroxetine torsk online order | paroxetine the 800 number to place order | paroxetine inget recept leverans nasta dag | paroxetine hvorfor er prisene sa hoye | paroxetine orders cod | paroxetine rabatt nettsteder | paroxetine levering paroxetine | paroxetine from canadian pharmacy | paroxetine and clavulanate drug class | 24 medicin paroxetine | paroxetine mail order | paroxetine via mail | paroxetine without a persription | paroxetine xt cod overnight | paroxetine substitute over the counter | paroxetine elektroniskt samrad | paroxetine prices us | paroxetine dispersible pills from canada | paroxetine online med nasta dag sjofarten | paroxetine met hong kong where to buy | paroxetine sr prescription drug plans | paroxetine with next day delivery without prescription with free shipping | paroxetine comprare prescrizione comprar paroxetine | paroxetine comprare forum | paroxetine generisk express shipping | paroxetine sammenligne priser generisk online uden recept | paroxetine drog klass | paroxetine super active no prescription drug | paroxetine farmacia italiano | achat paroxetine medicament fonts prescrire | paroxetine benefits over paroxetine | paroxetine for kvinner og menn som onsker a bli gravid | paroxetine delivery paroxetine | paroxetine acetate england over the counter | paroxetine and clavulanate with no rx and free shipping | paroxetine per post
Paroxetine is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It may be used to treat panic disorder or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat generalized anxiety disorder or social anxiety disorder. Paroxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Use Paroxetine as directed by your doctor.
- Take Paroxetine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Paroxetine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Taking Paroxetine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Paroxetine even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Paroxetine without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Paroxetine and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Paroxetine, take it as soon as possible. If it almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Paroxetine.
Store Paroxetine at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Paroxetine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Paroxetine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Paroxetine
- you are taking or have taken linezolid, a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. Johns wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), nefazodone, pimozide, a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) (eg, venlafaxine), another SSRI (eg, fluoxetine), sibutramine, thioridazine, or tryptophan.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Paroxetine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, severe kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, narrow-angle glaucoma, diabetes, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Paroxetine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), cimetidine, fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine), another SSRI (eg, fluoxetine), St. Johns wort, tramadol, trazodone, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, or coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone, quinidine), H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine), or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine) because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- Cyproheptadine, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), phenobarbital, or phenytoin because they may decrease Paroxetines effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, atomoxetine, clozapine, fluoxetine, pimozide, procyclidine, risperidone, theophylline, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Paroxetine
- Digoxin or tamoxifen because their effectiveness may be decreased by Paroxetine.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Paroxetine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Paroxetine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Paroxetine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Paroxetine.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Paroxetine it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Paroxetine for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take Paroxetine may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Closely watch all patients who take Paroxetine. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood anxious, restless, or irritable behavior panic attacks or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Paroxetine, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Paroxetine.
- Paroxetine may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Paroxetine. Your risk may be greater if you take Paroxetine with certain other medicines (eg, "triptans," MAOIs). Symptoms may include agitation confusion hallucinations coma fever fast or irregular heartbeat tremor excessive sweating and nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Paroxetine. Your risk may be greater if Paroxetine is used with certain other medicines called antipsychotics (eg, aripiprazole, risperidone). Symptoms may be similar to serotonin syndrome and may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, and mental changes. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Use Paroxetine with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Paroxetine in children they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts and actions.
- Paroxetine may cause weight changes. Children and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take Paroxetine.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Paroxetine may cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Paroxetine while you are pregnant. Paroxetine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Paroxetine, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Anxiety blurred vision constipation decreased sexual desire or ability diarrhea dizziness drowsiness dry mouth gas increased sweating increased urination loss of appetite nausea nervousness numbness or tingling of the skin stomach upset trouble concentrating trouble sleeping weakness yawning.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) bizarre behavior black or bloody stools chest pain confusion decreased concentration decreased coordination exaggerated reflexes fainting fast or irregular heartbeat fever, chills, or sore throat hallucinations memory loss new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still persistent or severe ringing in the ears persistent, painful erection red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin seizures severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping severe or persistent headache or dizziness significant weight loss stomach pain suicidal thoughts or attempts tremor unusual bruising or bleeding unusual or severe mental or mood changes unusual weakness vision changes worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
LOOK FOR SIMILAR ITEMS IN HTIS CATEGORY:
PURCHASE ZOLOFT OFFSHORE NO PRESCRIPTION FEDEX | ORDER ZOLOFT WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
ORDER AMITRIPTYLINE NO PRESCRIPTION | ORDER AMITRIPTYLINE NO PRESCRIPTION
BUY OVERNIGHT LEXAPRO | LEXAPRO NO PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT COD DELIVERY
PURCHASE EFFEXOR XR NEXT DAY COD | ORDER ONLINE EFFEXOR XR WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
ORDER WELLBUTRIN SR NO VISA WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION | ORDER WELLBUTRIN SR OVER THE COUNTER COD OVERNIGHT
no comments yet