Order Sarafem generic
Active Ingredient: Fluoxetine
Sarafem is used for treating premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a severe form of premenstrual syndrome.
Where to buy Sarafem online?
sarafem buy online venezia | sarafem informasjon i e post | achat sarafem en ligne buy | sarafem met prices walmart | sarafem uden en rx | sarafem uden et script | sarafem acquisto generico on line in svizzera | sarafem uk where buy onlune | sarafem canadian pharmacy | 24 meds sarafem | sarafem no s radfore | sarafem med lordag levering | sarafem billig overnattning leverans | sarafem online kob | sarafem icke receptbelagda sarafem natten gratis | sarafem till salu | sarafem online recept utan medlemskap | sarafem natten inget skript | sarafem for sale canada | sarafem i chicago over disk | sarafem uden recept eller lge | sarafem uten resepter | sarafem natten over | sarafem la drug interactions | sarafem at discount price | sarafem usp billige torsk | sarafem kob torsk kontant levering | sarafem pharmacy cod saturday delivery | sarafem dispersible and sarafem drug interactions | sarafem citrate xr online | sarafem sammenligne pris cvs | achat sarafem medicament generique | sarafem ingen script sarafem | sarafem australia cost | sarafem natet ingen rx | sarafem online next day shipping | sarafem no script overnight | sarafem canada | sarafem torsk ingen recept | sarafem lordag leverans torsk | sarafem comprar | sarafem sublingual australia where to buy | sarafem shipped overnight without a prescription | sarafem comprare pastiglie hcl | sarafem billig overnatting | achat sarafem sens prescrire | sarafem soft without a dr | sarafem eam prescrire nato medicament | sarafem fed ex | sarafem over internett | sarafem a gracieux ordonnance | sarafem discount | sarafem ups shipping cod | sarafem online nste dag shipping | sarafem generique comtat venaissin | sarafem over the internet | sarafem on chicago where to buy | sarafem india reseptbelagte legemidler | sarafem ingen prescrption | sarafem sublingual with no rx and free shipping | sarafem order | sarafem no prescription usa sarafem shipping | sarafem icke receptbelagda | sarafem ingen lakare konsultera | sarafem without a perscription overnight shipping | sarafem diskus sales in us | sarafem cod | sarafem 25 mg price | sarafem en canada | sarafem non prescription | sarafem med fri dr konsultation | sarafem cash on delivery overnight | sarafem cd en ligne a bon compte acheter generique | sarafem ingen receptpligtig medicin | sarafem force cod | sarafem priser oss | sarafem american express canada | sarafem billig neste dag | sarafem medication interactions | sarafem online no perscription | 100 mg pris sarafem | sarafem no rx cod | sarafem without a perscription cheap | sarafem entacapone without a presciption canadian perscriptions sarafem entacapone | sarafem pa linje uten resept | sarafem where to buy canada | sarafem uden presciption | achat sarafem and clavulanate generique achat | sarafem non prescription for next day delivery | sarafem comprare prescrizione line | sarafem without a dr | sarafem inga recept behovs torsk | sarafem billig overnatting sarafem | sarafem generisk i storbritannien | sarafem sodium pharmacy online sale | sarafem ingen skript | sarafem acid information in mail | sarafem no rx | sarafem citrate sarafem order online with e check | sarafem pills canadian healthcare
Sarafem is used for treating premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a severe form of premenstrual syndrome.Sarafem is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve mood.
Use Sarafem as directed by your doctor.
- Take Sarafem by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Sarafem at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Sarafem even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Sarafem without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Sarafem and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Sarafem, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sarafem.
Store Sarafem at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Sarafem out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Fluoxetine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Sarafem if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Sarafem
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. Johns wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), an H1 antagonist (eg, astemizole, terfenadine), nefazodone, pimozide, a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) (eg, venlafaxine), another SSRI (eg, paroxetine), sibutramine, thioridazine, or tryptophan.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Sarafem. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, severe kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, diabetes, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Sarafem. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine), St. Johns wort, trazodone, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, or coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- Cyclobenzaprine or H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine) because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir) because they may increase the risk of Sarafems side effects
- Cyproheptadine because it may decrease Sarafems effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), carbamazepine, clozapine, dextromethorphan, digoxin, flecainide, haloperidol, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), lithium, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, atomoxetine), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), pimozide, propafenone, risperidone, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or vinblastine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Sarafem.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Sarafem may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Sarafem may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Take Sarafem with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Sarafem it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or take Sarafem for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children and teenagers who take Sarafem may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Adults may also be affected. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. The risk may also be greater in patients who have had bipolar (manic-depressive) illness, or if their family members have had it. Watch patients who take Sarafem closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood anxious, restless, or irritable behavior panic attacks or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Diabetes patients - Sarafem may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Sarafem. Your risk may be greater if you take Sarafem with certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, SSRIs, "triptans"). Symptoms may include agitation coma confusion excessive sweating fast or irregular heartbeat fever hallucinations nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea tremor. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Sarafem. Symptoms may include fever stiff muscles confusion abnormal thinking fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Sarafem, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone, thioridazine). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Sarafem.
- Sarafem may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Sarafem contains some of the same ingredients as Prozac, a medicine used to treat depression and other mental problems, and Symbyax, a medicine used to treat depression in patients with bipolar disorder. Do not take Sarafem if you are also taking Prozac or Symbyax. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Use Sarafem with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Sarafem in children they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Sarafem should be used with extreme caution in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Sarafem may cause weight changes. Children and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take Sarafem.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Sarafem may cause harm to the fetus if it is used during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Sarafem while you are pregnant. Sarafem is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while you are taking Sarafem.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Anxiety decreased sexual desire or ability diarrhea dizziness drowsiness dry mouth flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, chills, muscle aches) increased sweating loss of appetite nausea nervousness runny nose sore throat stomach upset trouble sleeping weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue unusual hoarseness) bizarre behavior black or bloody stools chest pain confusion decreased concentration decreased coordination exaggerated reflexes excessive sweating fainting fast or irregular heartbeat fever, chills, or sore throat hallucinations increased hunger, thirst, or urination joint or wrist aches or pain memory loss new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still persistent or severe ringing in the ears persistent, painful erection red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin seizures severe or persistent anxiety, trouble sleeping, or weakness severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or headache significant weight loss stomach pain suicidal thoughts or attempts tremor unusual bruising or bleeding unusual hoarseness unusual or severe mental or mood changes unusual swelling unusual weakness vision changes worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.